|OCDP: Ontario Climate Data Portal 2018Ontario climate change projections: OCCP Data Portal 2017 ©.
Ontario Climate Change Factsheet (V.2014): Summary for Policy Makers ©.
Lilin Chen, Pei Yuan, Gabor Pozsgai, Ping Chen, Huaiping Zhu, and Minsheng You. The impact of cover crops on the predatory mite Anystis baccarum (Acari, Anystidae) and the leafhopper pest Empoasca onukii (Hemiptera, Cicadellidae) in a tea plantation. Pest Management Science.
Chuhua Shan, Guhong Fan, and Huaiping Zhu. Periodic phenomena and driving mechanisms in the transmission of West Nile virus with maturation time. Journal of Dynamics and Differential Equations.
NH Ogden, LR Lindsay, A Ludwig, AP Morse, H Zheng, H Zhu. Weather-based forecasting of mosquito-borne disease outbreaks in Canada.
Huaiping Zhu, Ziwang Deng, Jinliang Liu, Xin Qiu, Xiaoyu Chen, Xiaolan Zhou. A Look at Ontario’s Climate of the Future with the Ontario Climate Data Portal (OCDP). CMOS: Bulletin of the Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society. November 7, 2018.
Lilin Chen, Pei Yuan, Minshu You, G. Pozsgai, Xu Ma, H. Zhu and Guang Yang. Cover crops enhance natural enemies whilst help suppressing pests in tea plantations. To appear in Annals of the Entomological Society of America.
X. Zhang, C. Shan, Z. Jin and H. Zhu. Complex dynamics of epidemic models on adaptive networks. J. Differential Equations. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jde.2018.07.054
Deng Z., Liu, J., Qiu, X., Zhou, X., Babazadeh, H., Zhu, H., 2018. Projection of Temperature and Precipitation Related Climatic Design Data Using CMIP5 Multi-
D. Zhu, J. Ren, H. Zhu Spatial-temporal basic reproduction number and dynamics for a dengue disease diffusion model. Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences 41(7446) · June 2018. DOI: 10.1002/mma.5085
Xinmiao Rong, Meng Fan, Xiangdong Sun, Youming Wang, Huaiping Zhu. Impact of disposing stray dogs on risk assessment and control of Echinococcosis in Inner Mongolia. Mathematical Biosciences 299 (2018) 85–96.
Juping Zhang, Chris Cosner and Huaiping Zhu, Two-patch model for the spread of West Nile virus. Bull Math Biol (2018) 80:840–863.
Don Yu, Neal Madras and Huaiping Zhu. Temperature-driven population abundance model for Culex pipiens and Culex restuans (Diptera: Culicidae). J. Theoretical Biology. Volume 443 (2018), Pp28-38.
Aili Wang, Yanni Xiao and Huaiping Zhu (2018). Dynamics of a Filippov epidemic model with limited hospital beds. Mathematical Biosciences & Engineering. 15(3): 739-764. doi: 10.3934/mbe.2018033.
Xueping Li, Jingli Ren, Sue Ann Campbell, Gail Wolkowicz and Huaiping Zhu (2018). How seasonal forcing influences the complexity of a predator-prey system. Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems -B (DCDS-B). 23(2): 785-807. doi: 10.3934/dcdsb.2018043.
Ziwang Deng, Jinliang Liu, Xin Qiu, Xiaolan Zhou and Huaiping Zhu. (2017) Downscaling RCP8.5 Daily Temperatures and 1 Precipitation in Ontario 2 Using Localized Ensemble Optimal Interpolation (EnOI) and Bias Correction. Climate Dynamics. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00382-017-3931-3.
Yiyuan Wang, Wendy Pons, Jessica Fang, Huaiping Zhu. (2017) The impact of weather and stormwater management ponds on the transmission of West Nile virus. Royal Society Open Science. PDF.
Liping Wang, Hongyong Zhao, Sergio Muniz Oliva and Huaiping Zhu (2017) Modeling the transmission and control of Zika in Brazil. Scientific Reports 7, Article number: 7721 (2017) doi:10.1038/s41598-017-07264-y. PDF
Haixia Lu, Haitao Song and Huaiping Zhu,(2017) A Series of Population Models for Hyphantria Cunea with Delay and Seasonality. Mathematical Biosciences 292 (2017) 57–66. PDF
Wendi Bao, Yihong Du, Zhigui Lin and Huaiping Zhu, Free boundary models for mosquito range movement driven by climate warming. J. Math. Biol. (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00285-017-1159-9.
Sanling Yuan, Xuehui Ji and Huaiping Zhu (2017). Asymptotic behavior of a delayed stochastic logistic model with impulsive perturbations. Math. Biosciences and Engineering (MBE). Vol. 14, 5/6, pp. 1477-1498.PDF.
Ming Chen, Meng Fan, Xing Yuan and Huaiping Zhu (2017). Effect of seasonal changing temperature on the growth of phytoplankton. Math. Biosciences and Engineering (MBE). Vol. 14, 5/6, pp. 1091-1117.PDF.
Zhigui Lin and Huaiping Zhu, Spatial spreading model and dynamics of West Nile virus in birds and mosquitoes with free boundary. J. Math. Biol. (2017). doi:10.1007/s00285-017-1124-7.
Xin Gao, Yurong Cao, Nicholas Ogden, Louise Aubin, and Huaiping Zhu (2017), Mixture Markov regression model with application to mosquito surveillance data analysis. Biometrical Journal. DOI: 10.1002/bimj.201600137. PDF.
Mingtao Li, Guiquan Sun, L. Yakob, Huaiping Zhu, Zhen Jin and W. Zhang (2016). The Driving Force for 2014 Dengue Outbreak in Guangdong, China. PLoS ONE 11(11): e0166211. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0166211. PDF.
Zhipeng Qiu and Huaiping Zhu. (2016) Complex Dynamics of a Nutrient-plankton system with nonlinear phytoplankton mortality and allelopathy. DCDS-B Vol. 21, no. 8. pp. 2703–2728.
Xianghong Zhang, Sanyi Tang, Robert Cheke and Huaiping Zhu. Modeling the Effects of Augmentation Strategies on the Control of Dengue Fever With an Impulsive Differential Equation. Bull Math Biol.
Juan Li,Yongzhong Song and Huaiping Zhu. (2016) Dynamical analysis of a toxin-producing phytoplankton-zooplankton model with refuge. Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering.
Chunhua Shan; Yingfei Yi; Huaiping Zhu. Nilpotent Singularities and Dynamics in an SIR Type of Compartmental Model with Hospital Resources. Journal of Differential Equations 260 (2016) 4339–4365.
64. Jing Ge, Zhigui Lin and Huaiping Zhu. Environmental risks in a diffusive SIS model incorporating use efficiency of medical resources. DCDS-B Vol. 21, No. 5 (2016) pp. 1469-1481.
63. Jingli Ren, Liping Yu and Huaiping Zhu. Dynamic analysis of discrete-time, continuous-time and delayed feedback jerky equations. Nonlinear Dyn. (2016).
62. Xuehui Ji, Sanling Yuan and Huaiping Zhu. Analysis of a stochastic model for algal bloom with nutrient recycling. Int. J. Biomathematics. Vol. 9, No. 6 (2016).
61. Ahmed Abdelrazec, Jacques Belair, Chunhua Shan and Huaiping Zhu. Modeling the Spread and Control of Dengue with Limited Public Health Resources. Mathematical Biosciences 271 (2016) 136–145.
60. Ming Chen, Meng Fan and Huaiping Zhu. The dynamics of temperature and light on the growth of phytoplankton. Journal of Theoretical Biology 385 (2015) 8–19.
59. Ziwang Deng, Xin Qiu, Jinliang Liu, Neal Madras, Xiaogang Wang and Huaiping Zhu. Trend in frequency of extreme precipitation events over Ontario from ensembles of multiple GCMs. Climate Dynamics. First online: 10 July 2015.
58. Jing Ge, Kwang Ik Kim, Zhigui Lin and Huaiping Zhu. A SIS reaction-diffusion-advection model in a low-risk or high-risk domain. Journal of Differential Equations 259 (2015) 5486-C5509.
57. Ahmed Abdelrazec, Suzanne Lenhart and Huaiping Zhu (2015). Dynamics and Optimal Control of a West Nile Virus Model with Seasonality. Canadian Applied Mathematics Quarterly.
56. Christiane Rousseau, Chunhua Shan and Huaiping Zhu (2015). Finite cyclicity of some graphics through a nilpotent point of saddle type inside quadratic systems. Qualitative Theory of Dynamical Systems, April 2015. 10.1007/s12346-015-0143-2.
55. Chunxiao Ding, Zhipeng Qiu and Huaiping Zhu (2015). Multi-host transmission dynamics of schistosomiasis and its optimal control. Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering. Accepted. Mathematical Biosciences 12 (2015).
54. Guihong Fan, Horst Thieme; Huaiping Zhu (2014). Delay differential systems for tick population dynamics. Journal of Mathematical Biology (2014). DOI: 10.1007/s00285-014-0845-0.
53. Chunahua Shan and Huaiping Zhu. Bifurcations and complex dynamics of an SIR model with the impact of the number of hospital beds. J. Differential Equations 257 (2014), no. 5, 1662-1688.
52. Li Chengzhi; Li Jianquan; Ma Zhien; Huanping Zhu: Canard phenomenon for an SIS epidemic model withnonlinearincidence. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 420 (2014) 987-1004.
51. Wan Hui and Zhu Huaiping: A new model with delay for mosquito population dynamics. Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering. 2014.
50. Jin Zhen, Sun Guiquan and Zhu Huaiping: Epidemic models for complex networks with demographics . Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering. 11 (6),2014. pp1295-1317.
049. Ahmed Abdelrazec, Yurong Cao, Xin Gao, Paul Proctor, Hui Zheng, and Huaiping Zhu: West Nile Virus Risk Assessment and Forecasting Using Statistical and Dynamical Models. In the book;”Analyzing and Modeling Spatial and Temporal Dynamics of Infectious Diseases”, Editors: D. Chen, B. Moulin, J. Wu. ISBN: 978-1-118-62993-2. December 2014. WILEY.
048. Shan, Chunhua; Zhou, Xiaonong; Zhu, Huaiping: The dynamics of growing islets and transmission of schistosomiasis japonica in the Yangtze River. Bull. Math. Biol. 76 (2014), no. 5, 1194-1217.
047. X. Wang, J. Wang, C. Russell, P. Proctor,R. Bello,K. Higuchi and Zhu, Clustering of the abundance of West Nile virus vector mosquitoes in Peel Region, Ontario, Canada. Environmental and Ecological Statistics. (2014) 21:651-66. DOI 10.1007/s10651-014- 0273-8
046. Abdelrazec, Ahmed; Lenhart, Suzanne; Zhu, Huaiping. Transmission dynamics of West Nile virus in mosquitoes and corvids and non-corvids. Journal of Mathematical Biology 68 (2014), no. 6, pp1553-1582.
045. Fan, Guihong; Campbell, Sue Ann; Wolkowicz, Gail S. K.; Zhu, Huaiping: The bifurcation study of 1:2 resonance in a delayed system of two coupled neurons. J. Dynam. Differential Equations 25 (2013), no. 1, 193-216.
044. Chengzhi Li and Huaiping Zhu. (2013). Canard cycles for predator-prey systems with Holling types of functional response. J. Differential Equations 254 (2013), no. 2, 879-910.
043. Yien Ling Hii, Huaiping Zhu, Nawi Ng, Lee Ching Ng, Joacim Rocklov,(2012). Forecast of dengue incidence in Singapore using temperature and rainfall. Published: November 29, 2012. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pntd.0001908.
042. Wan, Hui; Zhu, Huaiping: The impact of resource and temperature on malaria transmission. J. Biol. Systems 20 (2012), no. 3, 285¨C302.
041. Hyejin Ku, Kiseop Lee and Huaiping Zhu, (2012). Discrete time hedging with liquidity risk. Finance Research Letters, Volume 9, Issue 3, pp135-143.
040. Longxing Qi, Jiangan Cui, Yuan Gao and Huaiping Zhu, (2012) Modeling the schistosomiasis on the islets in Nanjing. International Journal of Biomathematics, Vol. 05, No. 04.
039. Yulin Zhao and Huaiping Zhu (2012). Bifurcation of limit cycles from a non-Hamiltonian quadratic integrable system with homoclinic loop. In “Infinite Dimensional Dynamical Systems”, Fields Institute Communications, V. 64. Editors: John Mallet-Paret, Jianhong Wu, Yingfie Yi and Huaiping Zhu.
038. Chunhua Shan, Hongjun Gao and Zhu, Huaiping, (2011). Dynamics of a delay Schistosomiasis model in snail infections. Math. Biosci. Eng. 8 (2011) no. 4, 1099-1115.
037. Jiafeng Wang, Nick H. Ogden and Huaiping Zhu: The impact of weather conditions on Culex pipiens and Culex restuans (Diptera: Culicidae) abundance: A case study in Peel region. Journal of Medical Entomology, Vol. 48 (2), 2011. Pages: 468-475.
036. Zhen Jin, Juping Zhang, Lipeng Song, Guiquan Sun, Jianli Kan and Huaiping Zhu, (2011). Modeling and analysis of influenza A(H1N1) on networks in China. BMC Public Health 11.
035. Guihong Fan, P. van den Driessche, Jianhong Wu and Huaiping Zhu, (2010) The impact of maturation delay of mosquitoes on the transmission of West Nile virus. Math. Biosci. 228, no. 2, pp119-126.
034. Meng Fan, Zhinan Xia and Huaiping Zhu. Asymptotic stability of delay differential equations via fixed point theory and applications. Canadian Applied Mathematics Quarterly, 18 (4), 2010. pp361-380.
033. Jimin Zhang, Meng Fan and Huaiping Zhu. Periodic solution of single population models on time scales. Math. Comput. Modelling 52 (2010), no. 3-4, pp515–521.
032. Hui Wan and Huaiping Zhu, (2010). The backward bifurcation in compartmental models for West Nile virus. Math. Biosci. 227 , no. 1, pp20-28.
031. Meng Fan, Jimin Zhang and Huaiping Zhu. Existence and roughness of exponential dichotomies of linear dynamic equations on time scales, Computers and Mathematics with Applications. 59 (2010) 2658-2675.
030. Jifa Jiang, Zhipeng Qiu, Jianhong Wu and Huaiping Zhu. Threshold Conditions for West Nile Virus Outbreaks. Bulletin of Mathematical Biology: 71:,3, 627-647. 2009.
029. Peter Buck, Rongsong Liu, Jiangping Shuai, Jianhong Wu and Huaiping Zhu, Modeling and Simulation Studies of West Nile Virus in Southern Ontario Canada. In the book “Modeling and Dynamics of Infectious Diseases” , World Scientific Publishing Company, Incorporated. 2009.
028. Maoan Han, Jiao Jiang and Huaiping Zhu. Limit cycle bifurcations in near-Hamiltonian systems by perturbing a nilpotent center}. Internat. J. Bifur. Chaos Appl. Sci. Engrg. 18 (2008), no. 10, pp3013-3027.
027. Rongsong Liu; Zhilan Feng; Huaiping Zhu; Donald DeAngelis. Bifurcation analysis of a plant-herbivore model with toxin-determined functional response. Journal of Differential Equations 245 (2008), no. 2, pp442–467.
026. Jingan Cui, Xin Tao and Huaiping Zhu. An SIS infection model incorporating media coverage. Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics, vol. 38, no. 5, pp.1323-1334, 2008.
025. Jingan Cui, Yonghong Sun and Huaiping Zhu, The Impact of Media on the Control of Infectious Diseases. Journal of Dynamics and Differential Equations, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 31-53, 2008.
024. Rongsong Liu, Jianhong Wu and Huaiping Zhu, Media/psychological impact on multiple outbreaks of emerging infectious diseases. Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine. Vol. 8 (3), pp153–164. 2007.
023. M. Gardam, D. Liang, M. Seyed, J. Wu, Q. Zeng and H. Zhu. The impact of prophylaxis of health care workers on influenza pandemic burden. Journal of the Royal Society,Interface.Vol. 4, No. 15. pp727-734. 2007.
022. K. Khan, J. Wu, Q. Zeng and H. Zhu, The Utility of Preemptive Mass Influenza Vaccination in Controlling a SARS Outbreak during Flu Season. Math. Biosci. Eng. Vol. 4, N0. 4. pp. 739-754. 2007.
021. Maoan Han and Huaiping Zhu, The Loop Quantities and Bifurcations of Homoclinic Loops. Journal of Differential Equations, Vol. 234, No. 2. 2007. pp. 339-359.
020. Jianhong Wu, Weiguang Yao and Huaiping Zhu, Immune System Memory Realization in A Population Model. Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems-Series B. Vol. 8, No. 1. pp241-259. 2007.
019. Dongmei Xiao and Huaiping Zhu, Multiple focus and Hopf bifurcations in a predator-prey system with nonmonotonic functional response. SIAM J. Appl. Math. 66 (2006), no. 3, 802–819.
018. Liu, Rongsong; Shuai, Jiangping; Wu, Jianhong; Zhu, Huaiping, Modeling spatial spread of West Nile virus and impact of directional dispersal of birds.Math. Biosci. Eng. 3 (2006), no. 1, 145–160.
017. Jibin Li, Jianhong Wu and Huaiping Zhu, Travelling waves for an integrable higher order KDV type wave equations. International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, Vol. 16, No.8 (2006), pp2235-2260.
016. Huaiping Zhu, From the PP-graphics to the finiteness part of Hilbert’s 16th problem for quadratic systems. EQUADIFF 2003, 357–362, World Sci. Publ., Hackensack, NJ, 2005.
015. Bowman, C.; Gumel, A. B.; van den Driessche, P.; Wu, J.; Zhu, H. A mathematical model for assessing control strategies against West Nile virus. Bull. Math. Biol. 67 (2005), no. 5, 1107–1133.
014. Feng, Zhilan; Swihart, Robert; Yi, Yingfei; Zhu, Huaiping, Coexistence in a metapopulation model with explicit local dynamics. Math. Biosci. Eng. 1 (2004), no. 1, 131–145.
013. Webb, Glenn F.; Blaser, Martin J.; Zhu, Huaiping; Ardal, Sten; Wu, Jianhong, Critical Role of Nosocomial Transmission in the Toronto SARS Outbreak.Math. Biosci. Eng. 1 (2004), no. 1, 1–13.
012. Zhilan Feng, Yingfei Yi and Huaiping Zhu, Fast and slow dynamics of malaria and the S-gene frequency. J. Dynam. Differential Equations 16 (2004), no. 4, 869–896.
011. Christiane Rousseau and Huaiping Zhu, PP-graphics with a nilpotent elliptic singularity in quadratic systems and Hilbert’s 16th problem. J. Differential Equations 196 (2004), no. 1, 169–208.
010. Zhilan Feng, Yingfei Yi and Huaiping Zhu, Metapopulation Dynamics with Migration and Local Competition. Dynamical systems and their applications in biology (Cape Breton Island, NS, 2001), 119–135, Fields Inst. Commun., 36, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 2003.
009. Huaiping Zhu, Sue Ann Campbell and Gail S. K. Wolkowicz, Bifurcation analysis of a predator-prey system with nonmonotonic function response. SIAM J. Appl. Math. 63 (2002), no. 2, 636–682
008. Huaiping Zhu and Christiane Rousseau, Finite cyclicity of graphics with a nilpotent singularity of saddle or elliptic type. J. Differential Equations 178 (2002), no. 2, 325–436.
007. Huaiping Zhu, Finite Cyclicity of Graphics with a Nilpotent Singularity of Saddle or Elliptic Type
006. Huaiping Zhu, The Dirichlet Problem for a Singular Singularly Perturbed Quasilinear Second Order Differential System, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 210 no. 1, 308–336 (1997).
005. Huaiping Zhu, A singular singularly perturbed boundary value problem of the second order quasilinear systems, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 182 no. 2, 320–347 (1994).
004. Huaiping Zhu and Wuzhong Lin, The singularly perturbed Dirichlet problem for a system of conditionally stable quasilinear second-order equations. J. East China Norm. Univ. Natur. Sci. Ed. no. 4, 15–24 (1994).
003. Huaiping Zhu, The multi-layers solution for a singular singularly perturbed initial boundary value problem. J. Nanjing Norm. Univ. Natur. Ed. no.1, 1–10 (1994).
002. Huaiping Zhu, A singularly perturbed boundary value problem in the critical case, J. Nanjing Norm. Univ. Natur. Ed. no.4, 3–11 (1992).
001. Zhu Huaiping, A note on Mean Value Theorem in calculus, J. Huaiyin Normal University, Natur. Ed. No.3, 1986. (This is the first paper encouraged by Prof. Jiaxiu Ji, Huaiyin Normal University. He was my high school teacher, also known as “Ji Triangle” in Jiangsu Province, China).