|Major projects and funding
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC):[2013-2018]
Bifurcation theory and related problems in mathematical biology
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research(CHIR), Operating Grant [2014-2018]
The cost-effectiveness of West Nile virus intervention strategies: A computer simulation model. PI: Beate Sander & Huaiping Zhu
- Ministry of Environment and Climate Change, Ontario [2016-2018]
Climate Change Modelling and Monitoring Research Program.
- [2015-2016] Developing Extreme Climate Indices for Building Code Calculation in Ontario from the IPCC AR5 Multi-model Ensemble using the New IPCC AR5 Data
- [2014-2015] High-Resolution Probabilistic Climate Projections over Ontario via Statistical Downscaling
- Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA) and Ontario Climate Consortium (OCC), Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC) joint project [2014-2015]
Identification and Validation of Extreme Weather Indicators for Agricultural Production and Rural Resilience in Ontario.